I went to visit my parents this afternoon, to find that my dad had been busy making a prototype bakers peel. I really like the quirky shape and that it's extra long........ for getting to the back of a very big bread oven. I have seen images of a baker in Paris - with a variey of sizes including extra long. Click here to see them in use. Our bakers peel is in the early stages of design........ but looking very good.
- Angus Weaver of Grass
- Whitehaven Workhouse
- Journeys- Durness residency
- Baker & Botanist
- Strathnaver Museum residency - concealed shoes
- Westland's Maiden Voyage 1879 & Mary-Ann's Cottage
- Fundraiser for Mary-Ann's Cottage 2009
- Postcard SEA fundraiser 2014
- Magellan Daisy & Whalers
- Paperboats North to South 2016
- Newfoundland adventure, and buying the wind - three knots folkore and more!!
- Iceland adventures and connections