The outside is made from re-claimed metal, re-using old handles and hinges. The curly metal clasp is new - the shape inspired by the one on the original moss collecting box used by Robert Dick 1811-1866.
- Angus Weaver of Grass
- Whitehaven Workhouse
- Journeys- Durness residency
- Baker & Botanist
- Strathnaver Museum residency - concealed shoes
- Westland's Maiden Voyage 1879 & Mary-Ann's Cottage
- Fundraiser for Mary-Ann's Cottage 2009
- Postcard SEA fundraiser 2014
- Magellan Daisy & Whalers
- Paperboats North to South 2016
- Newfoundland adventure, and buying the wind - three knots folkore and more!!
- Iceland adventures and connections